last bits of <<< SPAM >>> Vox amp and sig stuff - take a peek please :)

hangwire

• Members

well after trudging down a mess/mountain of clothes for the washing machine... I was struck by how little of gear I actually have left...

....most of the peices I really liked and am missing right now are making some forumites happy, which is good, but I still have a few items that I need to sell before Friday [saturday is the wedding reception... if you are in the Milwaukee area, you can come, just PM me for directions].

The most obvious one is the Vox 30R Cambridge Reverb 1x10" combo. It is a great recording/headphone/and yes giging amp. It includes the footswitch and has a tube in teh drive channel (although I think both clean and dirt has it because they both "warm up" like a tube amp) it si 30 watts but I think it can be tweaked to 54 watts. 100% functional, always worked great in any application... I actually was only using this amp at gigs for a few months [ I sold a fender Twin Reverb reissue because frankly, I liked the this Vox's reverb better and it was less picky... but was pre discovering my new giging amps] and more than once I was greated by the "hey man, great AC15 sound" after sets :D which was very nice :D It has reverb, tremolo, 2 channels, lost of outs for recording, ext cabs, line out, a 2ns footswtch if you want to remote control gain boost on channel 2 [i only have 1 Vox footswoitch though] and it is in excellent condition. I was thinking $200 shipped/insured, or if you are anywhere near Milwaukee, WI... less for pickup/meeting...

I also have the home made "pedal" which is a bastered looper gone mad for dirt cheap

and that 70s humbucker

Please PM me with any questions.... thanks!

Archived