OT: Ever had a girl who wrote you something like this?

sdre

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mentally unstable could mean more sex. If she wants you and you want her just go for it. Remember the college thread we had a month ago where we all complained that we should have had more sex but our "morality" got in the way.

If she's a goth chick it's even better. I

• Members
Originally posted by GPD

Mentally unstable could mean more sex. If she wants you and you want her just go for it. Remember the college thread we had a month ago where we all complained that we should have had more sex but our "morality" got in the way.

If she's a goth chick it's even better. I

:)

• Members

she does have a few tattoos, and tongue piercings as well. thing is that, she doesn't look goth or anything like that. she's pretty tall, 1.75, thats like 5 `10? and she looks really innocent and demure... maybe thel digs the "lookie at me, i'm cute and demure outside but goth on the inside" look. i dunno.

think i'll just avoid her. thanks kestral. well thanks to everyone who replied.

• Members
Originally posted by sdre

she does have a few tattoos, and tongue piercings as well. thing is that, she doesn't look goth or anything like that. she's pretty tall, 1.75, thats like 5 `10? and she looks really innocent and demure... maybe thel digs the "lookie at me, i'm cute and demure outside but goth on the inside" look. i dunno.

Let me guess, you're turning her down because she's not Caucasian right? :D

• Members

nay man. if we met up like 3 years ago, we'll probably get together. but its pretty much gone now... i mean we are pretty different so yeah.

;)

okay fine, cause she's not white and not have blonde hair as well. dammit.

• Members

okay fine, cause she's not white and not have blonde hair as well. dammit.

Doesn't matter what race it is, it's all punani.

Remember what Ali G said: "But it is important never to forget where u all came from - becoz black, white, brown or pakistani we all come from de same place - de punani. Jah bless - bigupyaself Princeton...and keep it real... wesside."

p-ali.jpg

• Members

NO,NO,NO, play yr cards, I've dated plenty of chicks like this and they're all CaRAZY IN THE SACk, it's like a new girl everynight. Plus their manic states can be quite entertaining!:cool:

• Members

Originally posted by blaghaus

My kind is either the french newscaster type, or the nympho-mute type.

well, that's weird.

sdre, when i said she was probably crazy, i wasn't saying to stay away--just to be careful.

very...

very...

careful.

• Members
Originally posted by riffdaddy

I have a friend who dated a girl like this briefly. After two weeks she was carving her initials into his back while they were having sex. To each their own, I guess.

OHH MANN that is such a blessing!:cool:

• Members

Generally goth chicks are pretty easy, which is why I like them. A girl with a nice face, black hair, and a tasteful amount of eye makeup does it for me. Well that and a nice ass.

If she has a tongue piercing, well you know what that means...:D

btw, I'm a bad poet, and I'm neither a chick nor a goth.

• Members
Originally posted by capnbringdown

Generally goth chicks are pretty easy, which is why I like them. A girl with a nice face, black hair, and a tasteful amount of eye makeup does it for me. Well that and a nice ass.

If she has a tongue piercing, well you know what that means...
:D

btw, I'm a bad poet, and I'm neither a chick nor a goth.

+1 on the goth chicks. My singer's trying to hook me up with a Nasty lil chick right now [crosses fingers and hopes she not a meth head].

..and what's with the Huxley quote, eewwwwwwww, are you a cop or something?

j/k

no, I'm not

• Members

Originally posted by Fingermush

+1 on the goth chicks. My singer's trying to hook me up with a Nasty lil chick right now [crosses fingers and hopes she not a meth head].

..and what's with the Huxley quote, eewwwwwwww, are you a cop or something?

j/k

no, I'm not

You don't like Huxley? Why would that make me a cop? Are you trying to say it makes me sound square? btw, that's a quote from a book he wrote about his experiences with peyote.

unless of course I misquoted it. I wanted to use it, but I couldn't find my copy of it, so I just made it up like I remembered it. The bastard probably stole it from something, but if he did, I don't remember what it was from.

Next you're going to tell me I can't quote William S. Burroughs...

• Members

I met a chick online a few years agoand it was a disaster. We didnt see each other all that much, but we talked online all the time. I got out after a few months and im glad i did....... turns out that her dad beat her just about every day and she was molested by her uncle on a regular basis, but no one beleived her and all kinds of other {censored}. She wrote me a few poems like that and some were even more sappy. We were both young and it kinda freaked me out. Im glad i didnt get too involved. I felt bad breaking it off with her because i was probly the best thing going for her (not to sound conceided), but {censored} happens. Meeting people online can be some weird {censored} ....... something i probly wont try again.

• Members

Originally posted by capnbringdown

You don't like Huxley? Why would that make me a cop? Are you trying to say it makes me sound square? btw, that's a quote from a book he wrote about his experiences with peyote.

unless of course I misquoted it. I wanted to use it, but I couldn't find my copy of it, so I just made it up like I remembered it. The bastard probably stole it from something, but if he did, I don't remember what it was from.

Next you're going to tell me I can't quote William S. Burroughs...

Huxley's alright, he was a hypocrite and a Government stooly & he was whip smart & a great writer. I enjoyed The Doors of persception in High School, as well as Heaven and Hell. I can't remember what H&H was about, but yeah a few years later I found out that he helped develope the 'Counter-Culture' and worked with the government to classify such people as Sub-human. I've quoted William S Burroughs a lot here, he was truley brilliant.

My comment was an in joke, if someone starts talking about Huxley I automatically ask if they're a cop. It doesn't make you sound square.

Minority Report had a few blatant Huxley vs. Burgess stabs. Burgess being routed in intellectual chaos, and Huxley in Objective Neo-Fascism.

Archived