To all the naysayers in the past

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by delorean

i actually recommend the Manta. it's HOT!!!

839.jpg

Damn you guys are cold. :(

On another note, despite what I think about this guitars shape/binding/ect, strictly from a technical point of view: Why did they space the bridge/stop-piece/humbuckers all so close together when they have at least twice that much room left behind them? Seems strange...

:confused:

• Members
Originally posted by Taganov

On another note, despite what I think about this guitars shape/binding/ect, strictly from a technical point of view: Why did they space the bridge/stop-piece/humbuckers all so close together when they have at least twice that much room left behind them? Seems strange...

that's a really good point. i mean, you could fit two Bigsbys on there, one behind the other.

i probably would have relocated the toggle switch as well.

• Members
Originally posted by Taganov

Damn you guys are cold.
:(

The PUs are tightly spaced due to the 2-octave neck. As for the stop-piece, I think it's just trying to put as much distance as possible between itself and the router working on that end of the body.

• Members

I want to be like Feisty when I grow up. There is a dude in town, Randy Olsen, who reminds me of Feisty in his fifties. Randy is cool. The Gainster, who is cool but not as cool as Randy Olsen, may know him. I have played a few gigs with Randy.
Feisty looks like he knows how to rock.

• Members

feisty looks so gay with that guitar.....

pict0072.jpg

i wonde were the hell is his favorite "Tom Delonge Strat"

hey feisty ......... come on over and have a coffey down on the crazy island..........will smoke a blunt and ill let you jam with some nice stoners...but leave your flames out...:p:D

• Members

Originally posted by pontiusplaymate

man feisty...you sure have put up with a lot of {censored} on this forum. These endorsements might not prove anything to your detractors...but you're making progress with your career and getting some cool perks in the process. Good for you. Good luck!

thanks man, and thanks to those who are attempting to act their age.

Archived