New MI Audio Overdrive pedal

• Members

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd let you all know that I've re-released my original Blues Prototype pedal, called the Blue Pro. I won't bore you with details here. You can check out my website:

MI Audio Website

For a very limited time, I'm offering free international shipping on the pedal. So that's a hand-made boutique overdrive for US$89.95 shipped.

• Members

Thanks gents,...

Appreciate the kind comments. I'm really happy with this one,... as are a lot of other people already!

I dont' know why the Blue came out so light in the photo. The colour in reality is a lot darker and deeper.

Don't worry waix, this pedal is going to be around for a long time,... assuming I can continue to afford to make them at this price :eek:

• Members
Originally posted by michael_ibrahim

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd let you all know that I've re-released my original Blues Prototype pedal, called the Blue Pro. I won't bore you with details here. You can check out my website:

MI Audio Website

For a very limited time, I'm offering free international shipping on the pedal. So that's a hand-made boutique overdrive for US$89.95 shipped.

It looks and sounds very nice. :)

• Members
Originally posted by michael_ibrahim

Thanks gents,...

Appreciate the kind comments. I'm really happy with this one,... as are a lot of other people already!

I dont' know why the Blue came out so light in the photo. The colour in reality is a lot darker and deeper.

Don't worry waix, this pedal is going to be around for a long time,... assuming I can continue to afford to make them at this price
:eek:

awesome, i should have enough money in a few weeks :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by Roel from Holland

wow....that's what I call a nice price. I bet it sounds better than other OD's that are twice the price. I think my MI Audio BlueBoy needs a friend
:cool:

If your MI Audio Blue Boy needs a friend I would recommend the MI Audio Tube Zone.

TubeZone.jpg

• Members

In a frenetic transaction, trying to wire you money, I finally got one of the last Blues Prototype pedals. It is totally unique, there is nothing to compare it to, except perhaps, the one you're making now; trouble is, I can't get the clips to play.:(

When I click on the "clips" I get the "spamblocker fist", what's with that? Is there a workaround? I usually load everything without a problem.

Archived