FX Settings Database

ned911

• Members

thats a cool idea

though i think sometimes itll be tricky for the visitor because as well all know pedals sound very different in different amps - BUT i think it will also kickass because if you start getting some specific knob settings/times which to set your pedal for different tunes then it'll be very valuable.

i know alot of time you just gotta fiddle with the pedal yourself, but on alot of songs in which delay or a time-synched mod is prominent, a heads up from an FX settings site would be very useful

well i just thought about it and even though some pedaLS sound different through other rigs, even for dirt/drive that site could be very useful for alot of folks

if i had an echopark id chime in, but ive unloaded most of my pedals lately except 1 red jekyll&hyde, and my dan-echo (sig-sig) in favor of the pod 2.0 - because of my back i just dont get out and play much with others these last 10 years (i used to gig little clubs and such at the beach before i broke it when i was 17-18) - and when playing my tube amp i like the signal as pure as possible. as far as recording the pod has all ill need in that area

im not sure if you are into the pod, but i do know all over the net guitarists are always asking if there is a settings site/database for the pods instead of a tone library where they have to have the accessories to download the tones - i know if you had a spot for pod settings and got the word out it would probably blow up

• Members

Originally posted by ned911

ff-

Thanks for the feedback. Let me take a look at the POD stuff but their are already a bunch of sites with settings for the POD. I pretty much use a GuitarPort for practicing at home.

sounds cool man,

have you really found alot of sites with written settings? ive found very few, other than the sites where you can download the patch. i have mine (pod) filled with 1/2 the tones for my strat, the other 1/2 for the SG, and a few that sound decent when running into a tube amp - but id like to find some good written knob settings for a couple spots on there.

anyway, i do think that would rock to have alot of specific delay times/settings for different artists/songs, that way anyone with any type of delay/echo could join the fun and not be excluded.

Archived