Do you have frienemies?

jcn37203

• Members
Originally posted by jcn37203

I know one guy... reading his blog is like watching a train wreck.

Like this past month... in a period of about 72 hours, he met a girl, started dating her, fell in love with her, and decided he was going to move to the other side of the state to live with her (and her daughter), opena business together and live happily ever after.

One week later, she dumped him, and he said he was going to wait for her until she came around.

48 hours later he was over her, and excited because a friend was going to introduce him to some other girl at a party this weekend.

God...

And this dude is like 27 years old.

This frienemy of yours knows nothing about women. That is no reflection on you btw...;)

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

You know, friends you can't stand, but you socialize with them anyway?

God knows I do.

It drives me nuts.

Totally with ya there man. When I recently went to college I started to realize how much couldn't stand some of my high school friends.

• Members

Originally posted by Hell Bites

Totally with ya there man. When I recently went to college I started to realize how much couldn't stand some of my high school friends.

Hell yeah, I agree with that, but also a sub category of old girlfriends, I love fooling about, but I like being alone, and I have a major fear of commitment, so it doesnt work for me.

Archived