Sign the petition for a buffer pedal

fishfartz

• Members

who here at the FX forum would not appreciate a good quality buffer in just a small single pedal form???????

after all these threads and talk about buffers I got to thinking that maybe we could start a very long petition for Visual Sound to bring back the "pure pedal buffer".

if any of you have played or used the Rt.66 or Red jekyll&hyde then you know about the kickass buffers inside. they used to have a pedal with just that buffer. it works wonders. ive used the J&H with 7 pedals after it and with no exaggerating had the same punchy tone i do when plugging straight into the amp. I do love the red J&H but this is not about that - its about the quality buffer.

like with alot of Boss pedals, they kick it when on but suck some punch in bypass - this brings everything back and i hear it in action all the time

who here at the FX forum would buy one and use it?

I dont know if it would help but if we get 1000 names and our honest declaration that would would buy 1 each if it were under $50 - maybe VS would listen and try a limited run out to see how things go.

Ill tell you what - if you reply to this thread and agree I will post your name on a list here in my initial post - that way I can copy and past just the list of names to send to Visual Sound instead of sending them a link to this thread where they would have to keep scrolling down.

if you want to add anything Ill also send a link and maybe they'll read through the thread.

Who's in?

ill get it started

Kenneth Baker

• Members

Originally posted by bbrunskill

Ben Brunskill.

And I'd pay more than $50 for it, too.

cool bro

i would too, but i wanted to just throw a number to not scare anyone away.

what would be a good number that i could tell them - if its "this" much were on it! ??

it would be well worth it, they are quality buffers. i know i talk about my love for the red J&H in general, but im refering to the buffer only when i give my honest opinion about the quality - for those of you that have never owned/played through one with many other pedals

• Members

I have mentioned this in every thread that comes up about Visual Sound in terms of them releasing just the buffer. I wish it would happen.

They are bringing back Visual Volume so I don't see why he can't/won't do it with the buffer except for the fact that it could hurt J&H or R66 potential sales.

• Members

OK heres the list so far - if ive not got your name ill get it here as soon as i get back on my PC (usually once a day at least)

VS Petition for Pure Pedal Buffer

Kenneth Baker
Ben Brunskill
Dan Jones
Nathan Mason
Esben Ahrens
Vinh Ngo

• Members

Originally posted by fishfartz

who here at the FX forum would not appreciate a good quality buffer in just a small single pedal form???????

after all these threads and talk about buffers I got to thinking that maybe we could start a very long petition for Visual Sound to bring back the "pure pedal buffer".

if any of you have played or used the Rt.66 or Red jekyll&hyde then you know about the kickass buffers inside. they used to have a pedal with just that buffer. it works wonders. ive used the J&H with 7 pedals after it and with no exaggerating had the same punchy tone i do when plugging straight into the amp. I do love the red J&H but this is not about that - its about the quality buffer.

like with alot of Boss pedals, they kick it when on but suck some punch in bypass - this brings everything back and i hear it in action all the time

who here at the FX forum would buy one and use it?

I dont know if it would help but if we get 1000 names and our honest declaration that would would buy 1 each if it were under $50 - maybe VS would listen and try a limited run out to see how things go.

Ill tell you what - if you reply to this thread and agree I will post your name on a list here in my initial post - that way I can copy and past just the list of names to send to Visual Sound instead of sending them a link to this thread where they would have to keep scrolling down.

if you want to add anything Ill also send a link and maybe they'll read through the thread.

Who's in?

ill get it started

Kenneth Baker

It's probably the best thing that he's buily next to the H2o. I remember reading that he discontinues it because of inflation, and all of his pedals has the circuit in them. It's not revolutionary as the circuit is similar to an MXR Microamp. I have two here right now. One is mine and the other is going into a Vox wah. Maybe I should do my own take on this.

• Members
Originally posted by MrSage

Yeah, and didn't he do it as Tone for 50 Bones?

Or am I mistaken?

You are not mistaken, thet would be the FAB-50 Sean did last Christmas. As far as I date back anyways. Must have pedal for me btw!!! It is my anchor. :D

Archived