- - - Re-done pedalboard - - -

hangwire

• Members

Here is the link as usually the pics don't open in threads unless you have been to the site first - so let's bypass that step:

http://www.freewebs.com/neutralred/guitarsandstuff.htm

There are 4 pedals in a drawer: EHX green big muff, EHC green small stone, DOD FX9 analog delay, Dunlop 90s reissue Fuzz Face

these 4 are backups and/or for my wife when she wants to play bass...

• Members
Originally posted by Brakhage

Cool setup....what is the green pedal in the lower right corner?

Experimentalists Anonymous Parallel Universe... it is a distortion fuzz made by a forum member "bear" aka Colin. It has a flip switch to "starve" the effect which is how I use it for a really lowFi fuzz glitchy buzzy fuzztortion that still has soem drive and grit... and the 2nd switch causes it to oscialate and have some noise swashy-type howels and screetechs and envelope glitchy octa-sweeps...

• Members

Originally posted by IndofunkCity

.... no ....

I run it on a OneSpot. What differences do you hear?

What's the EV5 controlling?

I don't hear any differences, actually I only just put it together and did play it yet... so that would be the more acurrate answer. I just had not been using it off the Godlyke supply, and was wondering if anyoen had noticed anything... it was a conviences factor when I put it all together to leave the adapter off...

The EV5 is controlling the modded Alesis Philtre's Freeq control... so on trigger mode, it is a wah-wah pedal with a custom range... probably as close to the MuTron Vol/Wah that I have heard, but minus the cool dual volume/wah control [which I think it the magic behind the riff in No Queen Blues by Sonic Youth]... it obviousl also allows frequency control over the other modes too, which is nice... I have the Philtre in the DBoggs Microloooper and placed at the tip of the EV5 to re-create wah feel of off/on as much as possible...

• Members

...the chain goes:

guitar
-
Parallel Universe
-
Line 6 DL-4 [set to: lo res / reverse / phaser (no delay-exp pedal controls rate)]
-
Arion Octave
-
Alesis Philtre in microloooper
-
Arion Stage Tuner
-
AKAI G-Drive
-
Digitech PDS 20/20
-
amp [which have reverb/tremolo in it]