Guitar Spam: USA Telecaster

Beatles-1964

• Members

This is an American standard Telecaster in vintage sunburst. The item is stock minus the parchment pickguard that captures the treu vintage look. I do not have the original, as I am the second owner.

Serial: N3933542

The guitar is in excellent condition for it's age. The body shows a few light blemishes that are really hard to see (at an angle under light) and impossible to photograph. Let me state again that it is in excellent to near mint shape....No repairs, cracks, or any structural issues to speak of.

The neck is one piece maple with jumbo frets that have little wear. It is thin, fast and ready to get played by an owner that can show her all the attention that she deserves!!! There is a bit of discoloration over a couple of the markers - Nothing major at all; I did't want to mislead

This tele really plays like a tele should; the action is low and sweet and the pickups capture the tele vibe to a "T".

This is a real player's guitar that will surely make any tele lover happy.

Will ship in a Fender USA Hardshell - The case is kinda rough but I assure you it will protect the instrument.

Paypal and Money Orders

mtdriskell@yahoo.com

ak9vtv.jpg

ak9w1u.jpg

ak9w6u.jpg

ak9w9i.jpg

550.00 Shipped

Archived