Kestral, potential good news...

UnChained!

• Members
Originally posted by UnChained!

I know I'm pretty new here, but he has given me some good advice! Besides, I think most of the gang here is pretty f'in hilarious!!
;)

That's cool. Someone has to tolerate him i suppose.
Eventually you'll grow to despise him as the rest of us do. Mark my word.

• Members

UnChained!, that's great er bad er great news! :D

Sometimes the universe does what we need to get us through.

Ok, so next time, it's the Digitech IPS33B or the Digitech DHP33. For the DHP there's no "B" model so there won't be any confusion. But make sure you check it's 33 because there's a 55 model as well!

I've owned both and I preferred the sound of the DHP33 and the DHP33 also has an easier interface to work with if you plan on tweaking the sounds alot.

If you need the manual for either unit to flip through, I can post it up for you to download but I think they may also be available on the Digitech web site.

• Members
Originally posted by UnChained!

I know I'm pretty new here, but he has given me some good advice! Besides, I think most of the gang here is pretty f'in hilarious!!
;)

what? i'm here for your amusment?:mad: we make you laugh?

your not a made man yet. va tenzione!!:p :p

• Members
Originally posted by Kestral

UnChained!, that's great er bad er great news!
:D

Sometimes the universe does what we need to get us through.

Ok, so next time, it's the Digitech IPS33
B
or the Digitech DHP33. For the DHP there's no "B" model so there won't be any confusion. But make sure you check it's
because there's a 55 model as well!

I've owned both and I preferred the sound of the DHP33 and the DHP33 also has an easier interface to work with if you plan on tweaking the sounds alot.

If you need the manual for either unit to flip through, I can post it up for you to download but I think they may also be available on the Digitech web site.

Got it! Thanks again! The seller offered to let me keep it an extra week cuz he thought the bypass was switchable - hence dirty. I let him know that it was an internal setting and he said send 'er back. He'll even refund the original shipping so I'm only out whatever it costs me to ship back!! :D

DHP33 - I'ma watchin. Thanks again!

Archived