Pics from last night

IndofunkCity

• Members

cs1.jpg

Central Scrutinizer rockin' the Taylor. When he downtuned to D, that low D just rang out. Luverly.

Oh, and next time you play Molly, let me know so I can grab my axe and jump on stage!

eclectemist.jpg

eclectemist (or however you spell his moniker) and tragicmagic. Oh, and my beer in the foreground. Why is it so full??

And now a few of ginboonmiller's new band.

ginboon1.jpg

Damn guy wouldn't turn around. Looks like he subscribes to the Miles Davis school of ignoring the audience.

ginboon2.jpg

So since he never faced the audience, I couldn't get a good shot of the delorean bass. This is the best I could do.

ginboon3.jpg

Yes, they ARE in the middle of a tune now. I think he's concentrating on his next note so he can get it juuuuust right...

ginboon4.jpg

What the hell guitar is this?? And are those the biggest damn humbuckers ever?

ginboon5.jpg

Another gratuitous g.b.m. shot...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i played a travis bean exclusively for six years. i miss the sound, but not the weight. heavy, mofo....

is that kevin shea on drums?

if so, my band played with (one of) his other band(s) - Coptic Light- at sin-e a while back. ..or maybe it's some totally different guy, in which case, nevermind.

• Members

Originally posted by Grozna_Pizda

+1:(

What manner of bass is that, wielded by the manacing chap clad in a red shirt?

It's the deloreancaster! I wish I could've gotten a full frontal of it, but actually I just realized that that's its mystique ... it can never been seen from the front except by the present owner. For all who see it in all its glory are immediately spellbound by it and do its bidding. Including making total avant-noise-rock :)

• Members

Originally posted by IndofunkCity

It's the deloreancaster! I wish I could've gotten a full frontal of it, but actually I just realized that that's its mystique ... it can never been seen from the front except by the present owner. For all who see it in all its glory are immediately spellbound by it and do its bidding. Including making total avant-noise-rock
:)

It was built by Vin Diesel, I take it?

• Members

I thought delorean was everyone's dream boy around here. Or is it that his wife is everyone's dream girl. Or is it that we all masturbate furiously thinking of a threesome with the two of them, my..ur, your hand gently caressing the small of his bare back as he pleasures his wife... Uh, gotta go.

EVERyone has a crush on GBM...

:(

• Members

Originally posted by Central Scrutinizer

what's wrong with JC120s?
:confused:

They sound thin, metallic, and sterile with a guitar, and they always feedback (in addition to sounding thin metallic and sterile) when I plug my trumpet in.

Much much much prefer Fender tube amps.

• Members

They sound thin, metallic, and sterile with a guitar, and they always feedback (in addition to sounding thin metallic and sterile) when I plug my trumpet in.

Forgot to include "IMO"

:)

• Members

see, you do know something about tone. :p

i've never had any of those problems with a JC. but i can see how somebody who doesn't know how to use one could get that sound.

Archived