Music123 - Shipping - WTF?

UnChained!

• Members

I AM PISSED!!

Last Thursday I ordered about $2K worth of rack gear (TC M1 & D2, Furman, DTR2K, etc). Called them Tues as the order still said "shipping now". Customer service said it would all come in 2 shipments and I would get an email notification...:rolleyes:

I got the notification today it all shipped and delivered! :)

Took off work early cuz I didn't want it sittin on the porch. When I got home, all that was there was the rack!!! :mad:

Upon further review (with CS), they explained that they are currently consolidating wharehouses. Some of the gear has shipped, some hasn't and they can't tell me when it's going to ship or when it'll get hear!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by Weatherbox

I've heard many, many bad things about them. Sorry to have heard another.

I've ordered from them before but never one of this magnitude. The CS girl was really sweet and she felt really bad (not her fault). That's why I ranted here :D

I'm an inpatient {censored} like the next guy, but all I really would like in this case is to know which day it'll be here.

• Members

Originally posted by UnChained!

I've ordered from them before but never one of this magnitude. The CS girl was really sweet and she felt really bad (not her fault). That's why I ranted here
:D

I'm an inpatient {censored} like the next guy, but all I really would like in this case is to know which day it'll be here.

musicians friend customer service... feeling bad? that girl's going to committ suicide real soon. you know that, don't you?

• Members

Originally posted by UnChained!

Actually she's from Music123 and I hope not. Seriously, she was cool! She told me that If she couldn't give me any better info by Monday - she'd get permission to start throwing in discounts!
:cool:

much better:)

• Members

I've had nothing but good with Music 123 until my last order.

Ordered a whole bunch of strings: 10 acoustic sets a nd 2 12 string sets.

anyway, the 12 string sets arrived. But no sign of the others ($100 worth). No email to say they are backordered or will ship separate. 3 emails to customer service later i decide to phone - AUS to US ain't gonna be cheap when they put you on hold.

But the customer service girl (Lori) was very nice. extremely. I was patient and she ordered more strings for me that will be sent when they arrive in becasue they are backordered. - so apart from not having backup acoustic strings, I'm happy again. She was very nice and accepted my version of the story - i.e. I wouldn't call the US unless I was very pissed i didn't get my order.

Archived