Heavy air (Maudite in a Chimay glass, Beyond Hypothermia by day, Alex Jones by night)

• Members

{censored} guys and gal(s?),

I have been really heavy handed around here lately.

Lotsa {censored} from Katrina, to worries of peak oil, to political/personal {censored} slinging on HCFX, to my girlfriend, to pedal build deadlines to other costs of doing business grinding me awake 26 hour runs, to my good buddy and Catalinbread builder Fermin having to go in for an MRI. This one is pretty wacked. I am hoping it is fluid in his ears the doctors say it is one of 3 things, one of which being a brain tumor thus the MRI I suppose. This is particularly wacked cause his exgirlfriend had a brain tumor 3 years ago. Argh, last thing I want for my friend is to have to relearn guitar and be in miles of medical debt as she was... Time to practice magic.

I need a break. I will be building and figuring out how to stop thinking so much. Drugs never work for me. :mad:

But in the meantime I am listening to Cave-In

B00003OP1J.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

drinking Maudite

maudite-grbouteille.jpg

in a Chimay's glass.

a_home.jpg

Who care? I play Gibsons into Fender amps all the time. I am beat and taking a break! Have fun!

• Members

ahh maudite, made by unibroue, the head brewmaster left chimay and now runs the show at unibroue.

blue label chimay is one of my favourite beers. up there with Harp.

trois pistoles by unibroue is very similar to blue label

last night I drank four of these,

svyturys_jpg_butelis_ekstra.jpg

however, I prefer drugs and I don't like that cave in album as much as others. that's when brodsky was doing double duty in cave in and converge and still sounded very convergish. however, the metallica medley hidden song slays.

Archived