Eau de toilette

Narcosynthesis

• Members

dumb question, but what do i do with it?

i have only ever bothered with deoderant to stop me smelling, but i got a nice bottle of this for my birthday a while ago and i should really make some use of it in an attempt to be a suave gentleman (as long as you ignore the denim jacket, jeans and tshirt i am usually wearing)

so what do i do, just spray it on like deoderant (though not as much i guess) or on top of clothes, or whatever else you could do?

any ideas?

David

• Members

Originally posted by Narcosynthesis

dumb question, but what do i do with it?

i have only ever bothered with deoderant to stop me smelling, but i got a nice bottle of this for my birthday a while ago and i should really make some use of it in an attempt to be a suave gentleman (as long as you ignore the denim jacket, jeans and tshirt i am usually wearing)

so what do i do, just spray it on like deoderant (though not as much i guess) or on top of clothes, or whatever else you could do?

any ideas?

David

apply on the neck and anywhere odors emerge, as appropriate.

personally,

i don't like it. the alcohol dries out yr skin.

i use an alcohol-free after ahving balm--calvin klein's depression or fraternity or somethin.

• Members

this is what my mom tells me:

a little dab your wrists, where the veins are (where you measure the pulse).

and a little dab on the base of your neck.

some are really really strong, so spray a mist, a squirt or two into the air and just walk through it.

all there is to it :cool:

• Members

On the other hand, if you hate your job, slather it all over yourself, especially before using an elevator.

There's some granny in this building who smokes and wears tons of sickly-sweet perfume, and it's a bad thing if she uses the elevator before I do. I can hold my breath for at least four floors, I've discovered.

(I quit using after-shave last year when my daughter was born, so as not to stir up any infant allergies. The bottle has gathered dust for 17 months now.)

Archived