Do we really like IndofunkCity?

IndofunkCity

• Members

Where in India did you go? Just wondering because many of my one brother's friends (in Cincinnati) are Bengali. If you somehow were in Bengal, did you see any Cincinnati Bengals shirts that'd been doctored to say "Cincinnati Bengalis" on them? Because I keep telling him that he needs to do that for Christmas presents this year. He gets less amused each time I bring it up. But I think THEY would find it funny. He'll probably just get them Bibles or Chick Tracts or something, though.

• Members
Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

Where in India did you go? Just wondering because many of my one brother's friends (in Cincinnati) are Bengali. If you somehow were in Bengal, did you see any Cincinnati Bengals shirts that'd been doctored to say "Cincinnati Bengalis" on them? Because I keep telling him that he needs to do that for Christmas presents this year. He gets less amused each time I bring it up. But I think THEY would find it funny. He'll probably just get them Bibles or Chick Tracts or something, though.

I was on the opposite end of the country.

However, my neighborhood in Queens is actually a Bengali nabe. If you do print up those shirts, print a few dozen for me and I'll sell 'em here. We can split the profits :)

Archived