An Octron 4 Me !!

Fast Frets

• Members

I am on strike with IAM751 right now and have been for the last 3 weeks, but when the Octron 4 U showed up a few days ago I jumped on it with both feet, I didn't want to go to the wrong end of the list again :eek:

Besides...I have plenty of time on my hands right now to play with it ;)

• Members
Originally posted by 4Kenoath

I thought Dave made all his own pedals.
:confused:

I do... for the past year I've been building just about everything myself aside from the CC2 and TZF circuit boards, which get stuffed and soldered by "the fat lady".
I've been talking to some old friends / co-workers from the Crest Audio days who have just openned up a manufacturing facility a couple miles from my house. They're gearing up to start building Octrons for me. If all goes as planned, Octrons will be plentiful by the end of the year. No more wait - you'll be able to find them in music stores and in stock at all my on-line dealers.

I love buiding stuff, but I think the time has come to build the buisiness rather than build the products. There's no shortage of people wanting to buy stuff..I just can't do it all, though I wish I could.

On another note, I'm playing two gigs today. Too bad we have a sub drummer on both gigs who playes like a wimp.

• Members
Originally posted by JimVW

I have been waiting since April.
:(

Dave cleared it up for me - he had one for me in July and had emailed me at my work address, but my company's Spam filters must have caught it, because I KNOW I wouldn't have deleted it without reading it.

Dave contacted me quickly and made it right. Class act, that guy. :)

• Members
Originally posted by Fast Frets

I got my email today and made the payment! Based on the recent discussions, I can't wait!
:D

Dave at Foxrox RAWKS!! Now, a Hot Silicon Fuzz . . .
:p

When did you send him the email asking to be on the list? Just so I roughly know how long the wait will be.

Archived