Wah with Greatest Sweep?

Six Degrees

• Members
Originally posted by gvink

Get an Area51 Wah! Vintage Italian, and you can get it as tweakable as you want.. 'Q' range, 'Growl' (more lowend), 'Range' knob (5-way switch) and a possible output buffer to l;et it work well with a fuzz (face)...

Check it out!
:D

i'm thinking about giving wah another try. i have a dunlop high gain volume pedal lying around and i could get Area 51's drop in kit for less than $100. supposedly its pretty killer.

• Members
Originally posted by Six Degrees

Hey everyone-

I'm on the prowl for a new wah and I'd love one with:

A huge sweep. I really like a lot of lows when I'm in the heel down/toe up position, if possible.

True Bypass

Fasel Inductor

Durable case

Tweakability

Those are the main things. I've heard that the Holy Grail of wahs is the RMC3 by Teese, but that's a tad pricey, I think. Or is it worth it? I'm open to anything at this stage. Thanks!

-SD

greatest sweep has to be on the old morley WVO. it was made for bass, guitar, and/or keys so its sweeps covers several ocvtaves. true bypass? no. easily moddable tho. durable? hell yeah. tweakability? well, yes...in real time...with yr foot! :)

• Members
Originally posted by cqc6

Hey-

Automagic-

Silver Machine Wah-

One killer wah, true/bypass and switchless. All stainless steel. Has a bunch of sifferent settings, Has a switch to use it as a filter effect. Outputs on both sides. Flip out feet for screwing it down to your pedalboard. Blue LED.

The Best wah I have ever owned. I had a ton of others. Its worth every penny!

I have the silver machine and it's one kick ass wah !:cool:

Guest Anonymous

Originally posted by exactopposite

the colorsound wah has to ahve one of the widest sweeps of any wah. it may or may not be what you are looking for but it's definitelly worth a mention

+1

Archived