This is going to sound dumb...

troubbble

• Members

How hard is it to ship pedals and stuff?

Yeah, I've never had to ship anything bigger than a piece of paper in my life. I have some stuff I'd like to get rid of (at pretty good prices, too), and I was hoping somebody would give me instructions. I know that there's something about going to the post office, but that's about as much as I can figure out.

:)

• Members

Originally posted by Noise_Princess

Wrap it in bubble wrap, stick it in a box (so it doesn't move around), write address, go to post office, pay postage (priority is fast and cheap), go home, have a beer with a loved one.

You're probably right. Can I just use any box, or do I have to get a special one. Do bigger boxes costs more, or is it about weight? I don't want to wrap everything up all perfect just to find out that they won't accept it or something.

And where do I get bubble wrap?

• Members
Originally posted by Armoredfist316

What do you need to know? Are you planning on selling on here or on ebay? What do you have to sell? People sell stuff around here all the time so if you have questions, then ask them, but try to be more specific.
:)

To start off I'm going to sell my pod xt, my snarling dogs wah, and my teese rmc3. I want to sell them here a bit under market prices (ebay is way too complicated for me, and I'd rather give you guys a good deal). I just don't want to go through with it if it's a big hassle because I'm kind of lazy. I'm such a n00b :p

And if everything goes well I should have some other stuff to get rid of too.

• Members
Originally posted by troubbble

To start off I'm going to sell my pod xt and my snarling dogs wah. I want to sell them here a bit under market prices (ebay is way too complicated for me, and I'd rather give you guys a good deal). I just don't want to go through with it if it's a big hassle because I'm kind of lazy. I'm just such a n00b
:p

OK. Shipping probly wont be more than $10 to ship within the cont. US. People usually include shipping in the asking price around here. You can use any box to ship in. I usually just use boxes from things i have bought. If you ship USPS priority, they willl give you free boxes. You dont have to wrap it in bubble wrap or anything super special, but make sure its secure and safe. I usually use some packing peanuts that came in something i bought. Alot of packages i get just have crumpled up newspaper around the pedal. Then go to the post office and write the addresses on the priority mail sticker, pay, and you are done.:D hope this helps.....if you have any ?'s let me know

• Members

You can really reuse your packing material that you got other pedals in. Also, rolled up newspaper works well. At the very least, alot of people have styrofoam that things were put in boxes (like when you buy a new monitor or tv and there's styrofoam in the box to keep it from moving/breaking), basically, you can just snag that and use a knife to cut it too size. It gets to be a little messy doing it like that, but it works. I don't like the people who just wrap paper around the actual pedal box. If you're including the original box, put it in another box (a postage one), so there's actually some security.

• Members
Originally posted by troubbble

To start off I'm going to sell my pod xt, my snarling dogs wah, and my teese rmc3. I want to sell them here a bit under market prices (ebay is way too complicated for me, and I'd rather give you guys a good deal). I just don't want to go through with it if it's a big hassle because I'm kind of lazy. I'm such a n00b
:p

And if everything goes well I should have some other stuff to get rid of too.

why on earth would you sell the teesermc3????

Archived