Are there any effects you can power with beer?

meep

• Members

Originally posted by catalinbread

Hey Keith! Ralph Steadman and Hunter S Thompson! C'mon it is a no brainer!
:D

What should I bring next time I am in your parts of the PNW?

I'm pretty partial to Bert Grant's. Perfect Porter and Fresh Hop Ale to be exact. Suprisingly though, their IPA is some of the most horrid piss I've ever tasted.

I was gonna start a seperate thread about this, but since I've got your attention and you're probably in the loop...When's the next guitar show in the PNW? Is there a site somewhere that has a calender? Isn't the Sea-Tac show coming up? I'd like to get a booth and have a sort of "pedal building class". Squeeze a bunch of people into a fold out table, hand them a soldering iron and go through their kit step by step with them. I thought that would be fun, but I'm not sure if they'd let me do something like that. The booth next to me might whine about the lead fumes.

• Members

Originally posted by bigtonemusic

I'm pretty partial to Bert Grant's. Perfect Porter and Fresh Hop Ale to be exact. Suprisingly though, their IPA is some of the most horrid piss I've ever tasted.

I was gonna start a seperate thread about this, but since I've got your attention and you're probably in the loop...When's the next guitar show in the PNW? Is there a site somewhere that has a calender? Isn't the Sea-Tac show coming up? I'd like to get a booth and have a sort of "pedal building class". Squeeze a bunch of people into a fold out table, hand them a soldering iron and go through their kit step by step with them. I thought that would be fun, but I'm not sure if they'd let me do something like that. The booth next to me might whine about the lead fumes.

Hey that is a really cool idea. The SeaTac show was this past Sunday. I didn't make it unfortunately so I can't say how well a booth like that would go over... If you're demo'ing DIY I am sure you'd be a show attraction. Especially, once you convince folks how easy it is to get their own digital delay for less than $80! BTW. I need to email ya.

• Members

Originally posted by catalinbread

Hey that is a really cool idea. The SeaTac show was this past Sunday. I didn't make it unfortunately so I can't say how well a booth like that would go over... If you're demo'ing DIY I am sure you'd be a show attraction. Especially, once you convince folks how easy it is to get their own digital delay for less than $80! BTW. I need to email ya.

Oh well...the Sea-Tac show sucks anyways. The guys who pay extra to get in early always buy all the good stuff.

Archived