Sunday NFL predictions

sstim8or

• Members

Originally posted by sstim8or

Washington 24, Seattle 14 - I hate to go against the hometown boys, but they're 0-8 for their last eight when traveling to the east coast. And Washington is off to a pretty hot start.

If Washington scores 24 I'll eat my hat.....(I'm not wearing a hat, mind you.) Don't get me wrong I hope they do for my fantasy team's sake (Clinton Portis).

Washington 12, Seattle 10.

Here's two more MkF picks that you can take to the bank:

Houston +10

&

Minnesota +6

~MkF!

"My lock of the year is guaranteed to pay off or double your money back!"*

* not really

• Members

Originally posted by hookstrapped

Ravens 3, Jets 2 -- or the other way around.

Ha! I'll go Baltimore 7 jets 5. Or the other way around.

Giants 35 Rams 24.

I like the Bengals to.

The tough one to pick is jacksonville/Denver. And i wouldn't bet pesos on the Cardinal 49er game being played in mexico City.

• Members

Originally posted by telepaul

Giants 35 Rams 24.

I like the Bengals to.

The tough one to pick is jacksonville/Denver. And i wouldn't bet pesos on the Cardinal 49er game being played in mexico City.

The Rams will lose to the G men.

• Members

Giants 35 Rams 24.

if Mike Martz wasn't such an idiot (ie making Bulgar pass about 75 times) my prediction would have been dead on. 3rd play from scrimmage for the Jets they let Ray "I beat a murder rap" Lewis hit Bollinger dead on without being touched. Not promising.

The Patriot fans are crying. Their down two all pros on defense and their best o-lineman. Anyone would be crying. That division got really beat up really quickly.

the Bill fans are crying. Their best d player is out for the year.

The Jets fans obviously are crushed.

No one in their right mind would have thought the Dolphins have a great shot to win the division. But they do.

• Members

The Titans/Colts game sucked.

I don't mind too much if they lose, considering the shape they're in, but I at least want to see a strong effort.

{censored}ing Pac Man. Everyone keeps promising he's going to wake up and become some insane athlete.

I'm not seeing it.

• Members

That'll suck if he's a bust. Didn't he hold out of camp awhile though?

The good thing is that they wrote the season off before it started so he's got until next year to get his act together. I think they played it pretty smart. McNair plays out his career in a year they suck; they save Volek for next year without to much wear and tear and their cap will have plenty of room to add better players then they let go in that great purge. Plus they'll have another high draft pick. This year is going to be a long one for you though. but it's not like you didn't know it was going to be that way when they let half of a 5-11 team go......Their seriously looking at 3-13.

• Members

That'll suck if he's a bust. Didn't he hold out of camp awhile though?

The good thing is that they wrote the season off before it started so he's got until next year to get his act together. I think they played it pretty smart. McNair plays out his career in a year they suck; they save Volek for next year without to much wear and tear and their cap will have plenty of room to add better players then they let go in that great purge. Plus they'll have another high draft pick. This year is going to be a long one for you though.

Pacman got schooled today.

• Members

I didn't pay attention to that one. I guess covering Marvin Harrison aint the same as covering the #1 receiver on U-Conn or Syracuse. I wuz watchin the ny football giants. I don't know why anyone not in Indy or Tennesee would pay attention to that one, seemed like a dog of a game. Tennesee is just awful awful awful.

• Members

I didn't pay attention to that one. I guess covering Marvin Harrison aint the same as covering the #1 receiver on U-Conn or Syracuse. I wuz watchin the ny football giants. I don't know why anyone not in Indy or Tennesee would pay attention to that one, seemed like a dog of a game. Tennesee is just awful awful awful.

He tried to cover Wayne...not Marvin.

He was beat all day..and got a flag for taunting???:confused:

What did he have to say after getting his ass kicked all day>

Then he called Wayne a "soft" reciever. LOL

What does that say when you get your ass cut by a "soft" reciever??? :D

Archived