homebrew Power Screamer, Big 'D', and UFO fuzz......anyone got one?

wacopacco

• Members

Have the Power Screamer, had the UFO, interested in the Big D. The UFO was nice but didn't cut in the live mix, and you can't use the octave without having the fuzz engaged. Sold it for $100. Had his Germacide also and sold that for $100 too. His best so far for me is the Power Screamer. Looks good in checkers too:
POWERSCREAMER.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by wacopacco

i'm probably gonna pick from noe of these 3 once my dealer gets some. Most interested in the Big D and UFO. I got the tubescreamer area covered. But i'm wonderin how these things are workin for people. Anyone gig with them?

I have all 3 plus a couple others - for the gigging musician I think you would be quite safe with the Big D. Very versatile and sweet spots throughout. :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by FLYING V 83

Have the Power Screamer, had the UFO, interested in the Big D. The UFO was nice but didn't cut in the live mix, and you can't use the octave without having the fuzz engaged. Sold it for $100. Had his Germacide also and sold that for $100 too. His best so far for me is the Power Screamer. Looks good in checkers too:

POWERSCREAMER.jpg

I can't believe you got rid of the Germacide :confused:

Oh well :cool:

Archived