Is mabus the new kestral?

jcn37203

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

Just an observation, but his threads tend to create a stir, he seems to consider himself more clued in than the rest, and I think he just called himself a genius.

Just wondering...

Nah...

Kestral's megalomania was unique. I don't miss it at all, but no one quite says "sad, lonely, sexually confused manchild" like Kestral did.

mabus is exactly like every 19-year-old kid that cleared the art gallery on improv night.

• Members

Originally posted by ginnboonmiller

Nah...

Kestral's megalomania was unique. I don't miss it at all, but no one quite says "sad, lonely, sexually confused manchild" like Kestral did.

mabus is exactly like every 19-year-old kid that cleared the art gallery on improv night.

Wow man, you really have a way with words. Nicely done.

• Members

I liked the part in mabus's last thread where he says " I'm as calm and collected as ever, meanwhile people go and get all stupid around me."

It never occurred to me that I could just paint the scene like that.

So... anyway... I'm just standing here cool as ever, meanwhile you people are paypalling me money as fast as you can.

It didn't work.

:confused:

• Members

I liked the part in mabus's last thread where he says " I'm as calm and collected as ever, meanwhile people go and get all stupid around me."

So... anyway... I'm just standing here cool as ever, meanwhile you people are paypalling me money as fast as you can.

It didn't work.

You have to live in your car for it to work, stupid.

• Members

It didn't work.

Thats what makes me laugh about forums, the idea of 'I've said it thus it is true'. Especially the trolls and what have you.

The ones that make me laugh are the 'I'm going to subvert this forum by posting rubbish' Trolls. Like it is original, or funny. Every board has one.

• Members

Mabus hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
He likes his distortion pedal into his power amp and that for him is tone, bloody good tone two, awesome tone from his pedal into clean power amp, dont you dare disagree with him as he has tons of mates on this forum just hanging to back him up.

The comment about the art saloon.... classic!

:)

• Members

Isn't mabus the guy living out of his car? At least he was honest about his situation. The main thing I had against Kestral was that he was pathologically dishonest. Not to mention rather hateful.

I'll take paranoid and confused over dishonest and hateful any day. :)

• Members

I see where the question comes from, but

I'd rather party with Mabus.

Yeah, mark me down as pro-Mabus. With him I might enjoy a beer...

Kestral and a milllion billion people like him who craft there identities out of the things they buy, wear -- and count themselves brilliant for doing so -- I have no use for whatsoever.

Archived