godDAMMit! cheapteiscoguitarfuckkkkkkkk

• Members

nooooooooooo noooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooo

lol sorry... I've been through about 3 of theses trying to get one to rule, but they do not. Try Supros, Hagstroms or Egmonds. You'll be alot happier, even spending a few extra dollars. Yeah they probably were even made in the same factory too.

.....However I think you may have sold me on going to finally pickup an old Univox LP copy that I had a guy hold for me.

• Members

Originally posted by Billystrat

nooooooooooo noooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooo

lol sorry... I've been through about 3 of theses trying to get one to rule, but they do not. Try Supros, Hagstroms or Egmonds. You'll be alot happier, even spending a few extra dollars. Yeah they probably were even made in the same factory too.

.....However I think you may have sold me on going to finally pickup an old Univox LP copy that I had a guy hold for me.

If it has the cool Univox plastic humbuckers it should rule. My Univox LP copy plays great with silly low action and intonates perfectly. I love it and now don't have to think about big bucks on a Gibson. The Univox Mosrite copy is great too.

• Members

Originally posted by Sir H C

If it has the cool Univox plastic humbuckers it should rule. My Univox LP copy plays great with silly low action and intonates perfectly. I love it and now don't have to think about big bucks on a Gibson. The Univox Mosrite copy is great too.

Yeah the playability is what sold me. Sustains great and seems to hold decent tune. I might mess with the electronics a bit, but other than that, it was a steal for $125.

Archived