Yo' butt ain't made for that!!!!!

rockstrongo

• Members

Originally posted by Montag

that was the best thing ever

I thought he was going to get carried away with the details there...and kinda did.

"You know..it's just not RIGHT!! For two women....rubbin' oil all over one another. With some Teddy Pendegras playin in the background...lightin' some candles and giving each other sensual massages with their hands and other devices. Something's just WRONG with it people. Caressing each other's bosoms and gently kissing...that's not how it was intended in the bible!!!" :mad:

• Members

Originally posted by Thelonius

I thought he was going to get carried away with the details there...and kinda did.

"You know..it's just not RIGHT!! For two women....rubbin' oil all over one another. With some Teddy Pendegras playin in the background...lightin' some candles and giving each other sensual massages with their hands and other devices. Something's just WRONG with it people. Caressing each other's bosoms and gently kissing...that's not how it was intended in the bible!!!"
:mad:

i gotta go to church:o

• Members

Originally posted by lowroadrevival

"anytime somebody gotta smack some grease on somethin to stick it in you ...it ain't natural".

:rolleyes::D

See...that's what I'm saying.

"smack some grease?"

He's been visualizing way too much.

"Any time you gotta slap some grease on somebody.....rub in it REAL good and deep...." :D

• Members

Originally posted by Thelonius

See...that's what I'm saying.

"smack some grease?"

He's been visualizing way too much.

"Any time you gotta slap some grease on somebody.....rub in it REAL good and deep...."
:D

I agree. he's talknig about strap ons and shit. Pretty well informed for a sanctimonious preacher eh?

• Members

sorry... :cry:

but stick your finger up your greasy ass and start whining lil' boy!!

you're too fucked up by the strapon last night so you can't stand this... do you?!! :mad: :mad:

i say fuck the "gaynism" but LOVE ALL THE PEOPLE!!!

hah,.. is it rolling again?

Archived