appregiator pedal??!!

stereotypy

• Members

The Boss PS-3 can do limited pitch arpeggiation. There might be a few high end multis (Eventide?) that do this, but it's a potentially cool effect that hasn't really been exploited. Why not? Digital delay/pitch shifting is much more powerful these days.

• Members

There was this one device - the Chicipick, an interface to hook up your guitar signal to a synth for processing. But the website is down and not scheduled to come back up until December, so it might be a lost cause.

http://www.chicipick.com/

For "pseudo" arpeggiaton - the Adrenalinn and the Alesis ModFx in pattern mode can get close.

• Members

yep, i looked for it (zoom 505II) and it has a "step"-function which works like an auto-appregio.. says the manual. and they're going for 50euros at ebay.

would be a great add-on next to my zvex wah probe.. :thu:

there also some more cool sounds in there like a preset called orchestral... or similar.

• Members

Originally posted by stereotypy

yep, i looked for it (zoom 505II) and it has a "step"-function which works like an auto-appregio.. says the manual. and they're going for 50euros at ebay.

would be a great add-on next to my zvex wah probe..
:thu:
there also some more cool sounds in there like a preset called orchestral... or similar.

Yeah it had a random step filter. nifty!

• Members

The GT-6 and GT-8 have this function. Not quite a standalone stompbox, but just an FYI. It's called Auto Riff. I think the GT-8's version is more customizable than the GT-6's.... at least, it's more customizable than I *remember* the GT-6's Auto Riff being.

• Members

If you`re not shy of time or money you could do the ultimate route

Fender synthready

fr-strat-roland-m.jpg

A midi interface like Axon 100

1a023779bbeea06e78837759a5e4d6c3.jpg

and the fun

maq.gif

or

p3s2.gif

I have hooked up a Supernova like this, but after some time you start thinking; why not just play a synth rather than a guitar-wannabe-synth.

super-nova.jpg

;)

I FORGOT IT WAS ALL ABOUT A PEDAL. :(

Archived