using teaser stallion and semaphore together?

Elliott Damage

• Members

If you use the Teaser Stallion and Semaphore together does the Semaphore have to be first in your pedal chain? Or can you move the whole thing back like this:

various true bypass pedals ----->semaphore-->TS---->amp

i ask this question because i like tremolo after everything (not first i mean) else and would still like to affect the teaser stallion.

whats the scoop?

• Members

Originally posted by Elliott Damage

If you use the Teaser Stallion and Semaphore together does the Semaphore have to be first in your pedal chain? Or can you move the whole thing back like this:

various true bypass pedals ----->semaphore-->TS---->amp

i ask this question because i like tremolo after everything (not first i mean) else and would still like to affect the teaser stallion.

whats the scoop?

Yep you can put a bunch of pedals infront of the Semaphore and Teaser. Much fun!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

this sounds like a very interesting combination.

just a couple of questions to ask.

which effects order would you recommend; semaphore before teaser, or teaser before semaphore, if i want semaphore to control oscillation of teaser?

and, should i avoid placing non-TB pedals between those two?

thanks in advance.

• 10 months later...
  • Members

Thread ressurrection time.

Some swear that you need the TS first in the chain for the teaser channel to work at it's best for noise applications, I'm not sure if that's absolutely necessary as long as any pedals in front of it are true bypass, and switched off.

My chain now is Keeley Comp > Keeley Fuzz Head (soon to be replaced by a Top Fuel) > Barber LTD > Rat 2. All TB. Basiclly the TS would replace the Rat.

• Members

Thread ressurrection time.

Some swear that you need the TS first in the chain for the teaser channel to work at it's best for noise applications, I'm not sure if that's absolutely necessary as long as any pedals in front of it are true bypass, and switched off.

My chain now is Keeley Comp > Keeley Fuzz Head (soon to be replaced by a Top Fuel) > Barber LTD > Rat 2. All TB. Basiclly the TS would replace the Rat.

Yr correct!

Archived