How many rooms in your dwelling have gear in them?

jcn37203

• Members

In the basement for my personal gear (guitars, basses, amps) - in the garage for my PA storage. I also have a small monitor system in the basement for singing and playback.

It's all I need. I don't get the little ones destroying my stuff, and I get to crank up as loud as I want basically.

• Members

3 at my apartment:

Dining room--2 small amps, usually one of my roommates guitars.

Roommates bedroom--all of his other guitars and other stuff.

My bedroom--guitars, bass, pedals, assorted other crap, plus an old organ that belongs to my roommate.

In addition, I've got my main amp (drummer's basement), part of a PA (drummers garage), plus the rest of the PA and some old practice amps ang partially assembled guitars in an outbuilding at my parent's house.

• Members

The soon to be finished basement houses the "loud" stuff, like the drumset, congas, Rhoades keyboard, my two amps and pedal board. Then my wife and I have a music studio for lessons upstairs where she teaches voice so there's a digi piano there and all of my acoustics. And there is always a guitar in the living room (much to my wife's annoyance, not that she doesn't want to hear me practice but she hates moving it to sit down.

so....3

• Members

Originally posted by bieke

garage (amps, pedalboard, pedals and guitar of the week) and study (amps, pedalsteel, guitar room), and picks are scattered all over the place

Good point about the picks!! I try to keep a few in every room, accessible when I'm wandering the house.

Archived