Where can I find a cheap Adrenalinn pedal?

jmingo

• Members

Where can i get an Adrenalinn/or II pedal, for a good price?

I just missed out on an original model for 100$ on ebay not too long ago.

Are there any alternatives, that can be used at home, and live that I should be looking into?

Thanks

• Members

The adrenalinn, in my own experiances, is the best as far as pedals like that go. If you plan on using it live you have to set the drums on the right side, send it to a p.a. or another amp, and send all the effcts/filters/seqencers/ to the left which is where you have your amp and such. I used to use one and it was the only way to do it if you wanted to sound good. Otherwise if you hit your amps distortion and have the drums going, they just get drounded out. Keep looking on ebay though. They always seem to pop up. Also keep checking the hc classifids.

• Members

No, it, but if you use the drums, and the effcts all at onc e through your amp...and say you want to use your amps distortion...it all turns to crap. Its not a problem if you don't use amp distortion, but I did so I ran the drums on the right and sent them to a p.a., and the rest to the left and to my amp. Make sence?

• Members

i see what your saying....

my amp doesn't have distortion...

by i run 2 ts9's, and some other pedals, so could i use the adrenalinn in my effects chain (just for the effects) with the tubescreamers as well as the other effects i have??

for ex.

GUITAR-> Volume Pedal->Wah->TS9->TS9->Chorus->Phaser->ADRENALINN?->Delay->Tuner->AMP

thanks for all the help!

• Members
Originally posted by jmingo

i see what your saying....

my amp doesn't have distortion...

by i run 2 ts9's, and some other pedals, so could i use the adrenalinn in my effects chain (just for the effects) with the tubescreamers as well as the other effects i have??

for ex.

GUITAR-> Volume Pedal->Wah->TS9->TS9->Chorus->Phaser->ADRENALINN?->Delay->Tuner->AMP

thanks for all the help!

exactly. :)

• Members

one more question, so in a live setting, could i say save a preset for the random appegiator, and in the middle of a song turn it on, and then turn it off with the tap of my foot?

is that possible... so pretty much like a regular boss pedal, turn in on and off whenever i need to??

thanks

• Members

i'll probably get it..

in a live setting, could i say save a preset for the random appegiator, and in the middle of a song turn it on, and then turn it off with the tap of my foot?

is that possible... so pretty much like a regular boss pedal, turn in on and off whenever i need to??

how do you ship?

could you email me, i could give you my mailing address.

do you take paypal?

Archived