5 detestable human beings

blaghaus

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by delorean

ummm ... one of those people seems truly outclassed. can't imagine what barry has ever done to rival those other goons.

Ha ha -- that's funny because I was just thinking that Babby Bonds is the worst of the list. Detestable human being.

• Members

ummm ... one of those people seems truly outclassed. can't imagine what barry has ever done to rival those other goons.

HOMER ALERT.

I hate him. He's a classless drug using whining miserable prick.

• Members

I saw a documentary one (yes, I watch a lot of them, is that a problem?) about a couple who had kids and got a divorce, and the dad at the age of 45 decided he wanted to be "cool", so he got a hip hair cut and got all in to the rave scene in San Fran.

He actually took his kids to raves and gave them drugs and {censored}. All to be cool, and make their friends like him.

He was truly detestable.

Even the kids friends talked about how {censored}ed up it was when they weren't around.

• Members

Thatcher: personally responsible for the misery of millions.

Tyson: rapist, deranged lunatic

Racist twins' parents: racist twin's parents

Barry: did steroids? probably?

Lol, I went easy on him, I was going to put Pol Pot and TImothy McVeigh in the list.

• Members
Originally posted by jcn37203

I saw a documentary one (yes, I watch a lot of them, is that a problem?) about a couple who had kids and got a divorce, and the dad at the age of 45 decided he wanted to be "cool", so he got a hip hair cut and got all in to the rave scene in San Fran.

He actually took his kids to raves and gave them drugs and {censored}. All to be cool, and make their friends like him.

He was truly detestable.

Even the kids friends talked about how {censored}ed up it was when they weren't around.

that film was priceless. good times. :thu:

• Members

Female:
----------
Paris Hilton
Nicole Ritchie
Jessica Simpson
Ashley Simpson
Maria Carrey

Male:
-------
Mike Tyson
Ryan Seacrest
Donald Trump
Anthony Robbins
Mike Ditka

Kestrale:
-----------
Kestral
4 of the nastiest thai lady-boys you can imagine

Hi disgusting people!
:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

Lets not forget Bill Parcels.

What kind of punk ass shoves his own assistant coach on national television in the middle of a game, for AGREEING with him during an argument with an official?

yeah, he's a prick.

Archived