Effectboard/Pedalboard

toffa

• Members

I'm putting together my own pedalboard with stompboxes because I'm not pleased with the sound I get from an effectboard with onboard effectprocessor. I just wonder if any of you people out there have any pointer for me. I know what effects I want to put in, so that's not a part of the question.

• Members

I built my own - its really darn simple and cheap with the advent of these home improvement warehouses....

Use the NYC site for some average dimensions and you can purchase a piece of 1/2" plywood from a Lowe's or similar....The nice thing about Lowe's is they will cut it to the dimensions you want on their saws for no additional charge if you cant manage that with tools available....a cheap automative style carpet covering which are velcro compatible sets you up for a basic board for about $10-$15 max.....You can trim to taste with either aluminum channel or wood......

I even went so far as to make my electrical panel for hookups and jack for plugging into the effects loop, guitar out etc.......You can do about anything, the sky is the limit...

Whoops - Norway - I guess Lowe's is out....

Archived