A note to everyone

• Members

i play the flute and the trumpet so this is fine.

I always thought that trumpet and flute would be a great doubling, and I even borrowed a friend's flute for a while in high school, but never got too serious on it. In fact, the only instruments other than trumpet that I ever got more than half serious about were congas (which I can't play well anymore :o ) and piano/keys (which I'm still pretty good at). Guitar, my latest addition, seems to be another one that is doomed to mediocrity :(

• Members

I always thought that trumpet and flute would be a great doubling, and I even borrowed a friend's flute for a while in high school, but never got too serious on it. In fact, the only instruments other than trumpet that I ever got more than half serious about were congas (which I can't play well anymore
:o
) and piano/keys (which I'm still pretty good at). Guitar, my latest addition, seems to be another one that is doomed to mediocrity
:(

Don't feel bad. I'm exceptionally mediocre at pretty much all aspects of music.

• Members

Exceptionally mediocre? ExCEPTionally mediocre, you say?? I'll put my mediocrity up against yours ANY DAY OF THE WEEK, BUDDY!!
:mad:

:cry:

While your clips show you to be a very fine trumpet player, I'm sorry to say that your mediocrity is a level above mine.

But I bet I could school you on bass!:mad:

Archived