Awwwwwww yeah....

sstim8or

• Members

LgImageView?productId=284459&storeId=27&

Just got one of these myself.... From a buddy that I helped rewire his Kitchen...

I love power tools... Milwaukee especially.... Ive got the Right Angle drill... the 18V Cordless hammer drill... and the corded super sawzall...

of course that just means I have to work more.... :mad:

• Members

I have just about worn mine out. That and my table saw get a ton of work. But if you're going to do casing and molding, get a compresso and a brad gun. You will NEVER turn back and you won't have those dents from missing the nail all over your molding, just a nice tiny little hole that you can patch and forget. I dressed out our master bedroom, doorframes, floor and ceiling molding in about 2 hours with just the compound saw and the brad gun. Then it's 'hello couch.'

• Members

Originally posted by yaz75

I have just about worn mine out. That and my table saw get a ton of work. But if you're going to do casing and molding, get a compresso and a brad gun. You will NEVER turn back and you won't have those dents from missing the nail all over your molding, just a nice tiny little hole that you can patch and forget. I dressed out our master bedroom, doorframes, floor and ceiling molding in about 2 hours with just the compound saw and the brad gun. Then it's 'hello couch.'

I've already got a compressor and 2 different finish nail guns. You're right, they're must-haves.

Archived