Firefox users: extensions you could not live without?

AcousticControl

• Members
Originally posted by delorean

slacker! i was counting on you for at least a coupla cool tricks.
:)

gestures:
http://optimoz.mozdev.org/gestures/

they're badass.
:thu:

Hmmm... how many time can I accidentally close the window before turn in to the the Incredible Hulk?

I installed one at home that was a dictionary plugin. I think you just highlight a word and hit a key and it automatically looks it up for you. I thought that was awesome, but I never use it.

• Members

Originally posted by clayton explode

if anyone wants a super fast mac browser, they should download camino.

mozilla power with lighting fast speed.

or if people want a more user oriented safari, they should check out shiira

i run mozilla on my mac and it is kind of slow. I definatly try this, thanks.

• Members

I use two, NoScript and AdBlocker. I can't STAND browsing without them now. Advertisements (in any media) are my pet peeve in life, and those two extensions allow me to more or less eliminate them from my usual web haunts.

No popups (even the sneaky script ones that the popup blocker misses), no banners, no flash ads..... life is good.

• Members

i'm currently running the beta version of the new firefox, and i'm geting tons of popups. This is definately a first since i've been using firefox for about 2 years now. I love the new version, where you can move your tabs in whichever order you like and stuff like that, but is the popup blocker faulty in the beta version? everythings set up in options, but i think the actual blocker itself is faulty. I cant wait for the finished version to be out.

• Members

Accuweather actually caused problems for me when the service was down (which seemed to be far too often there for abit), so I removed it.

There are 3 that I use constantly, but that's because I'm a webdeveloper. And I can't remember the exact names of them all.

1) Color Picker
2) HTML Tidy Validator
3) Developers Toolbar

Archived