Yaz, baseball question......

blaghaus

• Members

Originally posted by (((echo)))

why would you ask him?

some kind of thuper fan?

baseball sucks and so do the fans.. and players... and fans who pretend to be fans... not that yaz is one of them.. maybe.. i dunno... maybe.. or not...

There is a high likelihood that yaz is an actual former pro ballplayer of some distinction. Mysterious photographs of all-star rings and allusions to famous people with remarkable detail and whatnot.

• Members

they said on the news tonight that there will be a three strike policy.. ironic

do you really need three strikes? how about.. you get caught juicing - game over

how different is it from betting on the game?

if one of the baseballs best players is banned for life for betting... so should roid-monkeys

• Members
Originally posted by ginnboonmiller

There is a high likelihood that yaz is an actual former pro ballplayer of some distinction. Mysterious photographs of all-star rings and allusions to famous people with remarkable detail and whatnot.

ohhhh i should really be a lot nicer to the asshole then :eek:

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

I got it off of google image search. Honest. I was actually googling for a picture of your boat and was going to claim that I was the seasalt what bought it. But, that picture was too big. So I chose this one.

I look like that because the violist on that gig was kind of freaking me out at the time. It was weird. And my tuba broke the next day, during the gig. Luckily, the loft we were playing in was occupied by sculptors from Japan, and they fixed my horn with two pieces of wire, some duct tape and a rubber band. Held up that way for months.

Archived