Spam: Fusion 6hd for sale/Sherman Filterbank 2

droolmaster0

• Members

I have a couple of purchases in mind, and my studio apt will require the additional space.

Fusion: $700 inclusive of ground shipping to continental US. I have the original box and manual.

Sherman: $525 inclusive of ground shipping etc.

Both bought about 5 months ago and not used more than a few hours. In great condition.

Send me a pm if interested.

• Members

Originally posted by murch33

Goddamnit, I would've been all over the Sherman if it was like 2 weeks ago.
:mad:

I don't suppose any of your upcoming purchases include an X-Station 25...?

no....I also have an expensive item sold, some other $ coming in...

In the near future, I'm hoping for a Sunsyn and a Waldorf Q (sold mine a few months ago and I miss it.) Then in a couple of months, the new shipment of Octopi are coming in, and I plan to get one of them. So, space and $ is needed.

• Members

Originally posted by XorAxAx

Excellent price on an excellent synth.

It IS an excellent synth. I need to create some space and have to make some hard decisions. I want to keep my z1 and the Andromeda and the Xpander are sacred. Damn, the xpander is big...

• Members

Originally posted by program_insect

Holy carp, you're actually getting an octopus? what are you planning to control it with? just looking at pictures of that thing causes my frontal lobe to melt more.

Well, I was hoping to use it long distance to melt down your frontal lobe completely. That capability is apparently going to be built into the next update.

I assume by your question that your asking what I'm going to control with it, rather than control it with?

Well....I have a few things that I think will work nicely....

the Andromeda figures in there, I hope to repurchase a Q, and am getting close to purchasing a sunsyn. I also have a feeling that using this with my Doepfer modular will be quite fun...and I confess that I'm not above using it on a soft synth or 3.

I love analog style sequencers, and I have never craved one like I crave the Octopus. In addition to the step sequencing features, apparently now you can record notes, chords, and controllers live into it, and the resolution is pretty damn good for one of these things. ah - maybe I just gotta have something that looks like it does so I can be cool.

• Members

Originally posted by syncretism

I've always liked that Gene prices his used kit sensibly, and not like a {censored}ing greedy maniac. Seriously, Gene, I salute you - but ya shoona sold that Q
;)

You are exactly correct. I shoona, and regretted it almost immediately. But, I'm hoping for a blue, 32 voice one, so maybe I can be excused just this once.

• Members

I assume by your question that your asking what I'm going to control with it, rather than control it with?

Correct...one of the first symptoms of lobe meltdown is local dyslexia.

maybe I just gotta have something that looks like it does so I can be cool.

Haha, if you need that much sequencer to make you cool, we must be talking about a pretty serious pre-existing cool deficit, like Erkel magnitude...

• Members

Originally posted by droolmaster0

You are exactly correct. I shoona, and regretted it almost immediately. But, I'm hoping for a blue, 32 voice one, so maybe I can be excused just this once.

Perhaps you ought to grab yourself a Q+, which seems to be everything you'd want in a Q, and then some?

I've never played or seen one, myself - for all I know, the analogue filters may not be all that great, anyhow.

• Members

Originally posted by syncretism

Perhaps you ought to grab yourself a Q+, which seems to be everything you'd want in a Q, and then some?

I've never played or seen one, myself - for all I know, the analogue filters may not be all that great, anyhow.

I haven't played one, and I'm not sure that I'll have room for another keyboard....but I suppose at some point if someone forced me to take one, I'd have to sell my z1. At some point if I have the $ and someone is selling one, I might be quite tempted.

• Members

Originally posted by midi

I also have some things for sale in anyones interested please email me at
midi@cox.net
for more info, thanks.

Roland Fantom XR rack unit

Roland V-Synth Keyboard

Korg Triton Extreme 61 Keyboard

Alesis Andromeda Red Keyboard

Korg Radias-R rack unit

First rule : You dont spam other people's FS threads. :idea:

• Members

Originally posted by idiotboy

Hey Paul, "awake77" is looking to buy an Andromeda. Maybe PM him.

Can we PLEASE not turn this into a thread about someone else's gear? I'd appreciate it, at least until the Sherman is sold.

Edit: Forgive crankiness: Sherman is sold. All is forgiven. Hail Satan.

Archived