Crazy weather

Jon Hiller

• Members

Looks like those of us in the midwest are in for another night of crazy weather. Here in southern IL we are under a tornado watch until 6AM as well as a severe thunderstorm watch until tomorrow morning too. From looking at the national weather service radar, the storm front is about 30 minutes or so away but we are already getting some wind gusts and a bit of rain.

I enjoy some warm weather but not when it leads to stuff like this.:mad: I'm good and ready for this severe stuff to be over.

• Members

i'm in Tyler, TX, and today was certainly weird. it starts out with the standad November weather (a little cold, but not too. 5 degrees too hot of perfect for me), but then around 10AM or so, it starts warming up and getting really windy. at about 4, it's just down right toasty, but kind of comfortable. it's still very windy though. at around 6PM, a major T-storm starts raining like there's no tommorow. i thought for sure that there had to be a tornado warning going on. after about 30-45 minutes, it drops down to less than a drizzle...go figure...

Archived