WOT : I just bought the best Star Wars toys EVAR!

Guest Anonymous

• Members
Originally posted by innobidova

sweet. do they have that weird smell like the vintage ones? i wonder how much my atat is worth...

01atat.jpg

Haha...I have one of those snowspeeders in the fore ground. I bet yours doesn't still have all the bits and pieces attached.:p:D

• Members
Originally posted by 4Kenoath

Haha...I have one of those snowspeeders in the fore ground. I bet yours doesn't still have all the bits and pieces attached.
:p:D

Mine does.

:D

Actually, I sold my AT-AT, Millenium Falcon, and Imperial Shuttle (with all the bits attached) and bought my AC-15. There were a few other random ships and figures included, but those were the biggies. The rest of my Star Wars stuff is still packed up at my wife's parents' place...I'm thinking I'll pick it up over Christmas and sell it all off.

Who knows what that'll fund!!

• Members
Originally posted by MrSage

Underneath the "chin" of the walker, where the two guns move back and forth. There's a spot for a light bulb, and there should be a cover for the bulb.

I thought you were talking about the snow speeder. That's all I have...you rarely see them for sale with all bits attached.

• Members

I thought you were talking about the snow speeder. That's all I have...you rarely see them for sale with all bits attached.

Ah.

Yeah, that one is usually missing the rear engines and the gun turrets.

• Members

{censored} Kenner must have made huge $$$$$ on these shoddily made toys.

The crazy thing is that they essentially reissued exact copies when the movies were re-released...only they were even more shoddily made (cheaper plastic and whatnot).

Seriously, the X-wing, Tie Fighter, and a bunch of other vehicles were exactly the same as the originals. Probably dug up the old molds or something.

Lucas may have lost his touch on the whole storytelling/directing front, but he was an absolute master on the marketing side of things. He pioneered movie tie-in toys.

Guest Anonymous
Originally posted by TheDarxide

This rocks, but took up to up too much space, so I had to sell it...
:(

(The Star Destroyer, not the stack)

PA240017.jpg

:eek:

Man those are some crappy pedals. ;)

Is that the Lego Star Destroyer?

I was looking at that the other day...

Definitely don't need it, though!!!

oh yeah....

I haven't got pics of the rest, but now I've found out my wife is expecting, i've had to sell the SD above, and also the Falcon, the AT-AT, the AT-TE, a TIE Bomber, an X-Wing, a republic gunship, two sizes of Snow speeder............ :D

Originally posted by Devi Ever

:eek:

Man those are some crappy pedals.
;)

:cool:

I buy the crap ones because no one else does. Then I'll sell them back to you in ten years when they're scarce and collectable... ;)

• Members

Ah.

Yeah, that one is usually missing the rear engines and the gun turrets.

Hmmm, I think I still have all the bits for mine. Need to start cleaning out the attic.

I also have the Dagobah play set and a few action figures.

(goes to check ebay)

Archived