More Ebay coupons for you biatches...

loosegroove

• Members

I posted some before and I know some people got some good use out of them so here we go again. They should work once each per ebay user (and paypal account). They require that you pay using paypal and I think they expire on the 18th.

C11-GIFTGUIDE = 10% off (up to $25 discount)

C22-GIFTGUIDE = $5 off $50

C23-GIFTGUIDE = $15 off $100

Let us know if they work for you and what you got.

Originally I thought that these were for US ebayers only, but it appears some forumites have used them successfully from other countries. So it doesn't hurt trying.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by loosegroove

I posted some before and I know some people got some good use out of them so here we go again. They should work once each per ebay user (and paypal account). They require that you pay using paypal and I think they expire on the 18th.

C11-GIFTGUIDE = 10% (up to $25)

Oh yeah, I think these are for US ebayers only. Though I don't think the auction needs to be US, since I think Analog Mike used one on an international auction last time and it worked for him.

Thanks for the tip. :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by loosegroove

C11-GIFTGUIDE = 10% (up to $25)

Oh yeah, I think these are for US ebayers only. Though I don't think the auction needs to be US, since I think Analog Mike used one on an international auction last time and it worked for him.

Hey thanks man! I just bought a Motorola Razr on ebay and saved $ 21.27 off the final price.

Thanks man!

• Members
Originally posted by analogmike

Thank again!

I bought a rear view mirror on ebay yesterday for our new Mini cooperS before I saw this, so I used google to search for coupon codes and found a few, saved about a buck. A buck is a buck!

have fun!

Haha.. :D

• Members
Originally posted by CustomGR

god damn- I didn't even bother trying the coupon- being an Aus resident. It said US only- so I assumed they would block non-US accounts from using them.. Could have saved myself $15
:cry:

now I am confused..

so the coupons DO work for non-US ebayers?

• Members

Originally posted by GorillaLover

now I am confused..

so the coupons DO work for non-US ebayers?

dot-dot used them on a UK auction and he is from the UK so it seems they aren't just US ebayers. Can't promise you anything, but it looks like it could work for you canucks.

Archived