For those of you guys into post rock...

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

yeah, they are going that direction here too... I see As I Lay Dying and Unearth shirts here and there... but it's nothing like in Fresno, the straightedge and emocore scene is blowing up at an ungodly pace...

So it's finally 2002 there? :rolleyes:

How about Modesto? :rolleyes:

They still trying to rip off the Refused/Unsane/Fugazi? :rolleyes:

{censored}, have they even gotten over Creed/Godsmack?:rolleyes:

Just wait until the Disco-Punk comes back! James Chance, Gang Of Four, Les Georges Leningrad, learn these bands, know these bands; 2003 is just around the corner.:rolleyes:

Oh, and {censored} Your Fascist Beauty Standards:wave::rolleyes:

• Members

The album leaf is fantastic, and so is tristeza, are the guys in those bands in any other projects as well?

Sleeping People was pretty interesting, members of Rumah Sakit and Pinback

I like Six Parts Seven, Mercury Program, Maserati, Tortoise, Mogwai, a little bit of GSYBE, a LOT of Do Make Say Think, Explosions in the Sky, The Wind Up Bird, The Red Sparrowes, Rumah Sakit, By The End of Tonight... lots of stuff, keep the recommendations coming!

• Members

Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

The album leaf is fantastic, and so is tristeza, are the guys in those bands in any other projects as well?

Sleeping People was pretty interesting, members of Rumah Sakit and Pinback

I like Six Parts Seven, Mercury Program, Maserati, Tortoise, Mogwai, a little bit of GSYBE, a LOT of Do Make Say Think, Explosions in the Sky, The Wind Up Bird, The Red Sparrowes, Rumah Sakit, By The End of Tonight... lots of stuff, keep the recommendations coming!

What do you think of: Remebering the Clouds, for McKenzie's Autumn November, Mommy Makes Me Cry or Crying For Fallen Leaves In Autumn's Misty Dusk?

Hell maybe you guy's can coax The Blood Brothers out of retirement and get them to play teh VFW!.:thu:

Archived