Anyone try the Time Machine Boost?

illini

• Members

Absolutely. It was one of my pedal picks of the month quite awhile back. I love it so much I also got the George Lynch model. Keeley and David (from Legendary Tones) produced one of the best collaborations possible and gave us a unique and hell fire and brimstone multi-boost worth every nickel. You rarely see these for sale on Ebay - there's a reason for that. If you can afford it -and if you're in a working band - which is where the TMB really shines (at gigging levels) I doubt you will find anything better suited. Carry on. :cool:

• Members

I've had mine for several years now and it has never been off the board. I use a class A amp and it can do the clean boost or the range master type of treble boost. I use the clean boost all the time it pushes the amp into a very nice break up..so nice that it's hard to stop playing sometimes!

stomp2.jpg

• Members

I have one of the newer blue time machine boosts. researched over which to get, original or george lynch version, and actually traded e-mails back and forth with david of legendary tones on which would be good for my mesa rectoverb and he recommended the original blue one.

I use it on the clean boost about half way, always on. makes the volume pots on my guitar much more dynamic with a wider range of available tones when i've got my rig setup for this pedal always on. I've thought about selling it a couple times since i dont' gig...atleast yet, only to sell to pay some credit card debt but i'd miss it too much! :mad:

Archived