-EH TONE BYPASS BIG MUFF $90.00 SHIPPED
-IBANEZ STANDARD WAU FUZZ 125.00 SHIPPED
-IBANEZ PDM-1 PROGRAMABLE MODULATED DELAY $150.00 SHIPPED
-IBANEZ CD-5 CYBER DRIVE $20.00 SHIPPED
-ZOOM POWER DRIVER PD-01 $45.00 SHIPPED

• Members

Buy my stuff.

HAO Rumble Mod (Dumble in a box) very clean. $150

P.E. RX Overdriver. Does very flexible clean boost all the way up to a nice fuzz. $130

SIB Varidrive. This is the blue one. It has a few dings and some marks next to the dials for favorite settings. Sounds incredible, has a very nice NOS 12ax7 tube in it. $150 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT.

FOXX Tone Machine. This is the new reissue. It is pretty clean, but has a couple of thin spots on the flocking. Nothing too bad, but need to say what is there. $170

I will consider trades for TC Chorus, Maxon Chorus, Menatone Fish Factory, or try me if you think you've got something interesting (fuzzes especially)

• Members

- 2 Weber California 12 inch speakers. 16 ohms, mint condition. $140 shipped.

- 1974 Silverface Fender Twin Reverb (Boston area pickup only). It has had numerous upgrades including the following:

- Emenince speakers (THD Longhorn & THD Vintage) An excellent sounding combination for this amp.

- NOS quartet of Svetlana 6L6 power tubes

- RCA preamp tubes

- The capcitors have been professionally changed

- The EQ circuit has been professionally "blackfaced"

- The Master Volume has been professionally taken out of the circuit

- It has been recently biased

No hum, noise, or issues of any sort. This amp is ready to go. Just plug and play. I need the money now that Christmas season is here, but my price is firm. No lowballers. I took the back panel and the tube protectors off for a better view of the tubes. Both are included. $600 See pics below:

- Rickenbacker 650C (colorado) in Jetglo. About 6 months ago I paid $950 dollars for this guitar. It's an exceptional guitar with unbelievable build quality. It plays beautifully and sounds awesome. The waiting period for a new Rickebacker is up around 8-12 months now. Includes the OHSC. $700

FenderTwinFront.jpg

Rick650C1.jpg

Rick650C2.jpg

Rick650C3.jpg

Archived