Whats the scoop on the new Keeley Delay.

bobbtoz

• Members

I don't know. I know there's been a few out for field testing and I'm sure (knowing Robert) that he's tweaking from reports from the users who have gotten to try it out and are feeding suggestions back to him.

I know Keeley has alot of stuff in development and with growth - there are always growing pains. Robert has been reorganizing and adding people so that he can devote his time entirely to R&D. This will be great for everyone when the pedals start coming out more readily - I know he's very excited about it all - and my experience with his products tells me we'll all end up excited. :eek:

• Members
Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

I don't know. I know there's been a few out for field testing and I'm sure (knowing Robert) that he's tweaking from reports from the users who have gotten to try it out and are feeding suggestions back to him.

I know Keeley has alot of stuff in development and with growth - there are always growing pains. Robert has been reorganizing and adding people so that he can devote his time entirely to R&D. This will be great for everyone when the pedals start coming out more readily - I know he's very excited about it all - and my experience with his products tells me we'll all end up excited.
:eek:

Robert rocks!
:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Fourth Floor

Anyone reckon it's because the DD3 mod came out and he needed to space his releases?

clever marketer that man.

Launch 2006 with a big bang.

DD3 mod looks sweet if you ask me.

I can't get enough of my Keeley DD-3..really a fantastic unit.
I'm heading over tommorrow to the Keeley factory and will try and find out what's happening!! I might just pick up a 4 Knob Comp since I'm there and all.......:D

• Members
Originally posted by Fourth Floor

Anyone reckon it's because the DD3 mod came out and he needed to space his releases?

clever marketer that man.

Launch 2006 with a big bang.

DD3 mod looks sweet if you ask me.

My girlfriends going to get me a delay pedal for Christmas. Ske keeps asking me what one I want and I keep putting it off hoping that the new delay will be released.

Looks like I'll have to settle for the Keeley DD3.:D

I play mainly 80's hard rock stuff so the Keeley DD3 might be a better fit.

• Members

Originally posted by bobbtoz

My girlfriends going to get me a delay pedal for Christmas. Ske keeps asking me what one I want and I keep putting it off hoping that the new delay will be released.

Looks like I'll have to settle for the Keeley DD3.
:D

I play mainly 80's hard rock stuff so the Keeley DD3 might be a better fit.

You just answered the Mystery Question..;)

Was the DD3 mod around in the 80's:D

What is the dd3 mod all about? Mr Bluetone??? Rev???

I have an AM modded dd6 with the 3 way that I use quite a bit..

Tell me about the dd3 mod...

• Members

Originally posted by mrbluetone

Keeley adds a switch that allows you to choose how the decays fade out with your choice of clean, mild, or dirty repeats...very analog sounding ...

He then changes the Direct Out jack to a looper ,,,where you can insert any effect or combo thereof you can think of and the repeats will fade into the effect of your choice to the degree you choose! I got some clips up at my music site...I keep coming up with new ideas everyday....It is WONDERFUL MOD

Sounds interesting..Thanks, Keith

Archived