updated gear pic's/ including pics of my new organ!

LOOPJUNKIE

• Members
Originally posted by agentcooper2001

sweet! That Mesa stack looks cool. For my style of playing, it would have to be the Lonestar Special though. What is that, a Dual Rectifier?

Thanks man; Its a ROAD KING its kind of a Swiss army mesa amp! I like it a lot! It can probally get some lonestar tones?

Originally posted by Weatherbox

nice... that looks gorgeous.

Glad you guys like it! bring warm fuzzy deep down inside, or maybe that lunch coming back?

:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by HuskerDude

M-1xx series. Excellent choice. Next best thing to the big boys. Have you read up on any of the mods for those online?

That's what i hear, I have looked at some of them but to tell you the truth my eyes are starting to glaze over from googling organ stuff, any places that i should look at, or mods I should do? I was thinking about getting the fx loop and probally a send for a Leslie or a pre amp out? I don't know but i know it NEEDS something? any help would be great! :confused:

• Members
Originally posted by LOOPJUNKIE

That's what i hear, I have looked at some of them but to tell you the truth my eyes are starting to glaze over from googling organ stuff, any places that i should look at, or mods I should do? I was thinking about getting the fx loop and probally a send for a Leslie or a pre amp out? I don't know but i know it NEEDS something? any help would be great!
:confused:

I did a line out mod and the foldback mod, which gives you all the harmonics in the higher range. Unless you're geting an actual Leslie, the kit isn't totally necessary.

EDIT: There's a little pot under the spring cover for the swell pedal that can be adjusted (no more than a quarter turn) to get a little more output/gain.

• Members

Originally posted by HuskerDude

I did a line out mod and the foldback mod, which gives you all the harmonics in the higher range. Unless you're geting an actual Leslie, the kit isn't totally necessary.

EDIT: There's a little pot under the spring cover for the swell pedal that can be adjusted (no more than a quarter turn) to get a little more output/gain.

So what kit are you talking about? I can order a kit? spring cover? sorry i am VERY new to this thing.

• Members

Originally posted by LOOPJUNKIE

So what kit are you talking about? I can order a kit? spring cover? sorry i am VERY new to this thing.

Let's see. On top of the preamp, there's a little box that the swell pedal assembly connects into. If you remove the box, there is a screw pot in there. Be careful about turning it too much, it'll fall out.

The foldback mod can be found here.

• Members

Originally posted by cantoXIII

what kind of amp is that again? i know mesa...but damn, that's a huge {censored}ing footswitch for it! it has more buttons than i've ever seen for a single amp footswitch. what does each button do? roughly...

Thanks bro:D the amp is Mesa road king; it is super cool but way to complicated! It is the perfect amp for me on account it has 2 foot-switchable loops! and takes pedals very well:thu: here is a blurb on the foot-switch....

Road King footswitch, the King Kontroller, twenty four inches of toe-tapping tone control accesses Channels, Loops, External Triggers, Reverb and Solo functions. This is one King size, gig-ready pedal!

Archived