Pedalboard Pic...finally complete!!!

nycat8

• Members

Lots of time spent on this forum...here is the end result. Mainly play a '65 Strat with a '65 blackface Pro Reverb Amp. Strat goes into the Foxrox Octron, into a Mutron III (true bypassed and modded with volume & filte controls by Shad Damron), into ZVex Super Duper, into Keeley Fuzzhead, into SIB Varidrive II, into Teese RMC3 rockin' daddy into MXR script Phase 100 (true bypassed by Keeley mini looper), into Ernie Ball Vol. pedal Jr. (with Boss TU2 tuner going into it), into Toneczar Echoczar (with all recent updated mods)...on a Furman pedalboard.

• Members

Jerry...absolutely! I used to use some of his gear...the Boss OC2, an original Boss OD1 (with 14 pin chip) and an MXR dist+, but I've found I can get more of my own thing going with the Octron, and the super duper/fuzzhead/varidrive combo. The Echoczar covers Jerry, Weir, and everybody else for that matter!

• Members

That looks like a lot of bitchin' pedals but why the need to put them every which way. You should take time and either buy a bigger one or space them out with a second level so they are going the right way.

Not to take away from your moment though...it is full of sick pedals:thu:

• Members

If I had a roadie, I'd get the biggest board with 3 levels...but I don't, so this is the biggest I'm gonna go, because, between carrying 2 guitars, my amp, and this board in the case to a gig, I can just do it...so, the compromise is to fit in my pedals the way they are.

Archived