boss bass synth/ moog sounds/ effects just look

zadiqof

• Members

Um, so in "digital love" by daft punk, what the {censored} is going on with that guitar solo, are they running through a korg ms 100 type modular unit or what?

I want a hardware type solution to getting moog'ish sounds out of my guitar that doesnt involve the boss bass synth.

• Members

Originally posted by kes

digitech synthwah. ehx micro synthesizer. ehx octave multiplexer. ehx bassballs. dig it.
:cool:

i dont want an octave pedal, a wah pedal, an auto wah pedal, or a digitech pedal. Ive messed with the micro synth, its not what im looking for. I just want a decent pedal that will emulate triangle and square wave osciallator forms in a decent fashion.

• Members

Originally posted by NITEFLY182

buy a synth, your expectations are too high. Thats the plain and simple truth of the matter. What is available is whats out there and the digitech synth wah is pretty good.

I used to have a few synths. The digitech synth wah is absolutely no where close to what Im looking for. The closest thing to what Im looking for is that triangle/square wave emulations of the boss bass synth, but with more pitch frequency/attack reliability. I was considering it, but found it too shaky.

• Members

Originally posted by joe_lechuza

i think that sound relies mostly on a digitech whammy..

nah, if had one of those as well. Im looking distinctly for a company that manufactures square/triangle wave emulator pedals like tha boss bass synth, but in a better manner.

Archived