Fuzz God clips anyone?

Diende McAuk

• Members

Can't find a link on the Red Witch site. Wondering if anyone has any or knows of any. I"ve got one of these on hold but would like to hear some samples first.

I have a Barge BB-1 (BeeBaa clone) and don't want to duplicate fuzzes. Can anyone compare the Fuzz God to anything else? Blender? Foxx? :confused:

Just curious...

Thanks! :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by stereotypy

they really don't work... well, i've saved them. pm me about your mail adress than i will send em to you. i don't want to post them on uncledigs or something else, because this are ben fultons clips.... hopefully this action is okay.

PM sent!

• Members

Got some spare cash, and been deciding between the Fuzz God and the Teaser Stallion.

both, it seems, are capable of doing the "weird" effect type. but after listening to clips of both, it seems the FG has more of a classic fuzz sound, whereas the TS is a strong distortion.

i'm actually looking to replace my zoom ultra fuzz with either of the above pedals. more of a fuzz if you know what i mean.

i'm really excited to demo the FG once it arrives, but honestly, listening to the clips of the FG, im not very impressed. i was expecting it to do classic and modern fuzz sounds.

oh well, guess i just have to wait to demo it. hope i wont be disapppointed.

Archived