I wanna see your Moogs ( X-post because I screwed up which open sign goes where)

jrkirkish

• Members

Originally posted by sizzlemeister

I think that's the first time I've ever seen you post pics of your stuff.

True, I tend to be an observer and am normally not one to post pics (or music).

Nice stuff, too.

Thanks! Just wait till you see my guitar "department". :D;)

• Members

Originally posted by G-bus

True, I tend to be an observer and am normally not one to post pics (or music).

Thanks! Just wait till you see my guitar "department".
:D;)

It's nice to have different departments isn't it? :D

• Members

Originally posted by G-bus

@Clusterchord: It's still not for sale.
;)

hi Jeebus.. hehe, dont worry got no cash for moogs this yr..

you got like desert island analog combo. yeah, it must be first time evaaar u posted pic. nice.

i see NM also.. so what happened to that Virus c of yours..?

Originally posted by J3RK

For the Not-a-Moog category:

hah i see how the modular sickness has progressed beyond belief.. :eek::eek: . i mean, i remember when u were buying your first modules, not that long ago.. i thought you were up to perhaps one row of blacet/wiard.. but four ??!? karamba !!

one helluva system.. :thu: do u have some mp3 snippets from this expanded system?

• Members

Originally posted by clusterchord

hah i see how the modular sickness has progressed beyond belief..
:eek:
:eek: . i mean, i remember when u were buying your first modules, not that long ago.. i thought you were up to perhaps one row of blacet/wiard.. but four ??!? karamba !!

one helluva system..
:thu:
do u have some mp3 snippets from this expanded system?

Yes, but it's a good sickness. :D I have a few modules that I want to get, the Mankato filter, a ZerOscillator, and a few of the more utilitarian MetalBox modules, but the main goal now is to get it working with 4 voices. I'm ordering four of the MOTM looping ADSRs, the 1650 MIDI/CV module, and I may pick up 3 more Miniwave modules, so I can do poly wavetable. I estimate two, possibly three more frac racks, and then I'll be happy. (I think my rack will fit 3 more, maybe 4 if I lower a few things, but then I'd have a bit of a stretch between the top and bottom racks.) This is the only synth I'm using now, so the investment in modules isn't anywhere near what some of my previous setups cost. I may also want to pick up a MOTM 1300 VCO to compare it to the Blacet ones. I'm very happy with the sound and features of the Blacet oscillators, but I'm curious how much of a difference there is. I still need to build my 3rd and 4th VCO and my second Quad VCA too. They've been sitting in a box for a month now.

As far as clips go, I think these are the only ones I have up at the moment. They're just some noodling that I did when I was between MIDI/CV converters. I used the NoiseRing for CV signals:

http://home.comcast.net/~r3cogniz3r/YetAnotherNoiseRingClip.mp3

http://home.comcast.net/~r3cogniz3r/Twisty.mp3

http://home.comcast.net/~r3cogniz3r/SlowSpace.mp3

The last two clip a little in a couple spots, because I basically just hit record while I was mucking about with them. (not intending to use them for anything)

• Members

Originally posted by clusterchord

i see NM also.. so what happened to that Virus c of yours..?

I sold the Virus, along with the Ion.

I miss the Virus though... it had a unique sound and I need to get it back in some form... I debated getting a TI, but I'll probably just buy the (K)C again.

Archived