Keeley modifications

krazy1912

• Members

Originally posted by Elliott Damage

anything that comes out of the Keeley shop is gold.

wrong. generic blanket statement. wow. that's two bad posts for this guy.

Just like any pedal maker, there are misses and hits...

His Fuzzhead's pretty good though imho....

-j

• Members

The Fuzzhead and the BD-2 Fuzz Freak can get close to each other..the Freak can can also do clean boost stuff the Fuzzhead won't clean all the way up but retains high a brighter and more focused punch during solos..they are awesome together!

• Members

We try hard to make sure all is gold; that's why we don't have the flavor of the week pedal release. But, based on emails over the years it seems that most folks walk away thinking their tone has been made golden. If there are common compliants, wishes, hopes for a change, we make them. So as time goes by....more (blue) gold will come out of the keeley custom effects shop!

:thu:

rk

WAY OFF TOPIC...Did I ever tell you guys that I like Blue and Gold Sausage? Breakfast is the best time of day!

rk

• Members

i have the keeley modded ts9 with the baked mod and It sounds incredible ... i really like this pedal ... i do over 250 gigs every year and this pedal has never let me down ... i also have an analogman ts9 with the silver mod which sounds great too but it's a different tone then the keeley. 99 percent of the time i'm using the keeley ts9 with the baked mod and i'm loving it!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by Gimme You Money

i have the keeley modded ts9 with the baked mod and It sounds incredible ... i really like this pedal ... i do over 250 gigs every year and this pedal has never let me down ... i also have an analogman ts9 with the silver mod which sounds great too but it's a different tone then the keeley. 99 percent of the time i'm using the keeley ts9 with the baked mod and i'm loving it!!!!

250 GIGs..holy molly..that's gettin' out and laying it down bro..

I did that many in 04..but in 05 I only did 36 ....

But hey I already did one in 06...and yeah that TS-9 is cool!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

FX Mods - Pedal DIY Mod Kits - www.fxmods.co.uk

www.fxmods.co.uk sell DIY mod instructions and pre-modded pedals as well.

DS-1 Hot Rod Ultra

SD-1 to TS808 Hybrid

CE-2 Hi Hidelity Special

GE-7 Assassin

They are also currently running special offers on eBay.co.uk.

FX Mods have written this course showing you step-by-step how to successfully modify a effect pedal and any prior technical know-how is not a prerequisite. FX Mods know that you probably do not have any electronic knowledge, therefore they have written this course under that assumption. After reading the 20 page instruction manual (The manual appears as an electronic PDF document. You will need 'Acrobat Reader' to view it) you will have complete confidence to modify almost any other pedal. There is absolutely no doubt about that! Believe us, ANYONE can do this! This informative manual is written in plain language and is very easy to follow.

• Members

Sounds like spamola newbie!/............. i am however a little concerned about this LED mod and how it affects the tone........... (from your own website!) -->

"We also include a 3mm Super Bright Green LED plus a resistor replacement that will increase the brightness of the LED. What is really amazing is how greatly the use of this mod improves the sound of the pedal."

Archived