Very OT - Damn, this is weird

ollenorin

• Members

so i started working fulltime as an accountant (well the only one) in a computercompany here....

The boss Martin who hired me is a nice chap....well hes a bit geeky, about 36 and a bit of a besserwisser...but hes a nice guy....

So after about 2 months now, he suddenly tells me i know his wife. Im like...."ehhh??"....it turns out his wife since like 10 years back or something was my first girlfriend back in 1990....I remember her having great set of tits that i enjoyed to play with....how small can the world be ?

Man its all tense now at work....not angry-tense but weird-tense...its like he knows that i have almost {censored}ed his wife or something...

I hope i dont get fired......i can see where this is going if we

• Members

It makes your life really fun. Any time he yells at you, think to yourself "I was squeezing her mellons first!" You will always feel ahead. Why should he care? He can feel that he "won" and is better than you, you know he isn't.

• Members
Originally posted by Sir H C

It makes your life really fun. Any time he yells at you, think to yourself "I was squeezing her mellons first!" You will always feel ahead. Why should he care? He can feel that he "won" and is better than you, you know he isn't.

thats good thinking !

hehe ! :D

i let him win.....deep inside we both know i had those boobs first and those were Real baby yEAH !!!

:love::D

• Members
Originally posted by papa taco

I smell a 3-some.

:freak:

ive seen him naked in the showers after we play badminton on tuesdays....he has a small white doughy belly and he wears his underwear way too high. "URKEL !!-alert".....

If shes in the same shape as 15 years ago....i could do her with some sauce on.

• Members
Originally posted by ollenorin

thats good thinking !

hehe !
:D

i let him win.....deep inside we both know i had those boobs first and those were Real baby yEAH !!!

:love::D

At my last job I had to go out to Texas to work with a customer alot. Well turns out the guy used to referee my soccer games when I was in high school and I know that I had cussed him out on several occasions. So whenever something went wrong I would just think back to those cursings and smile.

Archived