Peter Bucks Pedals

Idlewilde

• Members

Originally posted by Idlewilde

I was watching tourfilm the other day and I swear those are some of the best sounds I've ever heard. Two AC30 combos and was switching between a rick and a les paul and useing a wah. I never got to see if he had any pedals.

He was using our Tremulator pedal for quite a while. James rigged him a special blinking light for tempo too!

:thu:

• Members

The Ibanez Rack is one of the UE's. Either UE 400 or UE405, and I think I remember reading that he's actually used them for a very long long time but I can't remember where I read it. It kinda makes sense though, it would explain some of the chorused tones on the early stuff... granted back then everyone and their uncle used chorus.

• Members

I found a pic in my stash that I'd downloaded from when they did the Yahoo in studio performance thing a couple years ago. This came from the REM site.

You can definately see two of the Ibanezes in the rack, although just one footswitch -- and it's too hard to tell if they are ue400s or ue405s. You also see the Snarling dogs, the Rat and Roger-Mayer box? I don't know what that pink box is either.

Also found this from before the 2004 tour:

http://www.onlineathens.com/rockathens/rem/rehearsalhall/rem.html

There's a closeup of what he has on the floor:

Custom Made Treble Booste

Roger Mayer Voodoo Vibe

Rat

Dano Wasabi AD-1 Forward/Reverse Delay

Ibanez UE-400 Controller (OD, Comp, Phaser, Chorus/Flange)

PeteBuck.jpg

Archived